Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Collar? I don't even know her!

I found this Land's End extra-large long-sleeved top at the shop.
Hello huge sleeves!
First thing I did was break out ye olde seam ripper and remove those sleeves!
Buh-bye sleeves!  Use ya later!
That embroidery is pretty cool looking, so those will go to some other purpose later in life.  Next, I cut very carefully around the cool embroidered neck, keeping it very close to the finished edge.  I took it in a bit to make it more fitted and here we are!
Le front!
Le back!
That collar is what I loved most about the piece, so that is what got highlighted.  Here is it in action on the farm in Greenfield, Indiana.  If I remember correctly, I was watching some pigs at the time.  
Hard to look too majestic watching farm animals. 
A little snipping and finishing, and I've got a new, useful piece for my wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment