Wednesday, October 23, 2013

White and Red All Over: Retro Shirt Refashion

I do believe I found this little gem at a thrift store up in Indiana.  The collar and the pocket aren't really doing anyone any favors.
Call a doctor!  I'm seeing spots!
I liked the retro pattern and color combo, but not the fit.  Where to go with this?

First on the agenda was to remove the offending elements; in this case, it was the sleeves, singular pocket, and collar.
Bye Bye Bye! (Read that to the tune of N*Sync, please)
I folded down the neck region to create a more flattering v-neck and finished off the sleeves.This was a pretty quick and easy one!
Ready for my close up, Mr. Demille!
I paired this with a pair of Loft boyfriend cut jeans and some fun red wedges.  This ensemble made its debut when I sold tickets at my school's football game. Comfy and full of school spirit!
Fear the hordes of high school football goers!

No comments:

Post a Comment